The 1st World Conference on Supported Education is pleased to present
workshops within the area of Supported Education for people with (severe) mental health problems. The conference brings together educators, mental health practitioners, researchers, students, consumers, family members, policy makers and other stakeholders who are interested in issues related to Supported Education. The goal of this conference is to share knowledge of Supported Education practice around Europe and the rest of the world.
- Supported Education practices
- Innovative projects
- Collaboration Education – Mental Health
- Student and/or consumer runned projects/programmes
- Implementation issues
- Student-professional partnership
- Training in Supported Education
Instructions for workshops
- Workshop abstract present information about Supported Education practices, programmes or activitities, research or innovative projects,
- Abstract must be written in English
- Authors of accepted workshops must attend the conference for the workshop to be presented
- Presenting author(s) or presenter(s) of accepted workshop must be registered to attend the conference
- A final abstract of the workshop as well as your profile will be published in the Conference programme and on the conference website.
When submitting your abstract please complete each required field of the online abstract form.
- Your name
- A workshop title (15-word limit)
- Your abstract (2000 characters limit)
- Presenter biography (500 characters limit)
- Contact information
All proposals will be reviewed by the Program Committee.
Abstracts will be evaluated on:
- Relevance to Supported Education (the focus has to be on the role of student, not on the role of psychiatric patient)
- Substance and clarity of content
For questions or further information, please contact Lies Korevaar,
email address firstname.lastname@example.org